Blackheads, also referred to as open comedones are little, dark areas that appear externally of your skin. Blackheads are obstructed pores (hair roots) in the skin that are loaded with skin particles or keratin as well as sebum, an oily drug. Blackheads take place generally on the face and nose and also are a typical problem amongst teens specifically those with oily skin. Blackheads can be called first stage acne, before bacteria enters the clogged pores.
Blackheads are black in nature due to the oxidized melanin which is a pigment made by skin cells called melanocytes. Currently blackheads on people face and nose are quite common in nature and its nothing to stress for as we have natural approaches to eliminate blackheads from face as well as nose.
How to Rid of Blackheads from Nose & Face [Home Remedies]
Ingredients or things we are going to use are Lemon, Bowl, Cotton Cloth, Warm Water, Face Fabric and Salt so collect them all and follow below steps.
1. We need to make sure that your skin pores are open, this could be done by using the Cotton Cloth and damping it in the warm water and applying it to your face where you blackheads are.
2. Now squeeze half lemon in the bowl and add 1 table spoon of Salt into the mixture and blend both together.
3. Adding another half lemon to the mixture will give you a liquefied content that could be applied on your face.
4. Now apply this mixture to your affected area on your face like Nose, Cheeks wherever blackheads appear to be.
5. Make sure to use the Face Fabric to apply the mixture in the circular motion, that will help to get this mixture inside your skin through open pores.
6. When the mixture gets dry, remove it using the warm cloth and see a sparkling face with all the blackheads removed.